January - March 2023
- Fall event photos: Oct. 11th at the Seadog in Portland, Oct. 18th Golf Outing, Nov. 1st Dinner and Program Click "News & Events" tab then "NECA Meetings& Event Calendar/Synopsis of Past Events" for all past event synopses and photo
- We tragically lost two long-time members of our industry in New England this summer. Please visit the member news page to read about Terrance Elder and Chip Downey.
- Our big spring event, car wash tours followed up by "Brews, Barbecue and Bluegrass" at The Guild in Pawtucket was a huge success. Read about it in Recap of Last Event and view the "image gallery" for lots of event photos.
- Announcing our 2022 Scholarship Recipients: Olivia Simons and Marian Calabro Click for the story and photos.
An Opportunity to Get Involved in the comfort of your home or office (Click to review our monthly reports)
State Legislative Liaisons/Grass Roots Monitors
One NECA member is needed from each of the five states that NECA represents to assist us in this important work. Email NECA if you are interested.
- Conduct ongoing review of your state websites, newspapers, television and any other medium that may provide information on the business practices of car wash operators.
- Report any information or concerns to the Legislative Committee when relevant issues have been identified.
- Assist in gathering more information on issues that require surveillance or further investigation, and report back to the Legislative Committee when the information has been gathered and verified.